Mysticus Camm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you? Friend or Foe?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fated Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulpe Blueblood
Admin
Vulpe Blueblood

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 2:19 am

Aidan growled as he looked at the two Savino brothers guarding Carina. Even though she was wounded, and in perfect condition to take her.. He was weak right now. The brothers landed good hits on him, and he had just awaken from his hibernation. It was best for him to leave now..

He would be back.

"I'll be back to deal with you three later.." He growled before he ran off, using his speed to disappear.

------------

Once Aidan was gone, Vulpe came out from hiding a little. Her piercing blue eyes staring at the three. Though out of the three, her eyes stayed focused on Carina. This was the girl she heard so much about.

Yeah she looked like her, but there were little differences. Like the brown hair, the eyes, and her height. She was a bit shorter than Vulpe. She was also a lot more pure. And those little differences were big in reference to herself.

She waited a moment, wanting to see if Aidan would come back. But the moment she didn't feel him around her anymore, was when she finally relaxed.

Vulpe let down her guard, which immediately alerted the brothers.

"Show yourself!" Damien suddenly yelled out as he held onto Carina. He had no idea who was watching them, but the presence didn't feel good. He held Carina closer to him, bowing in front of her just a little..

Though when Vulpe suddenly stepped out his eyes widened. He stayed still in shock before his eyes narrowed slightly. "So you finally show yourself.." He hissed a little. Of course that got him a look from his brother, but he didn't care right now...

She was the cause of all of this mess.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticuscammrp.forumotion.com
Carina Percy

Carina Percy

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 2:48 am

Carina breathed heavily as Aidan growled at them before throwing out his threat. She involuntarily flinched, before feeling Damien's arms tighten more around her.

Everything had seemed to happen so fast when Aidan appeared and now it was all going by so slow. When Aidan left, Carina felt herself start to relax.

Maybe it was all over for now and she could rest...

Her eyes felt heavy and started to close before she felt Damien's body tense around her. When he suddenly shouted, her eyes snapped opened wide and she automatically clung to him once more.

Her head swiveled to the left and right, trying to see who had suddenly appeared. Something blue caught her eyes, causing her to look straight at it.

During the fight with Aidan, something happened and now she kept seeing colors around Lucas and Damien, even Aidan had a color. Damien was a fiery orange, while Lucas was a soft red.

When she had looked at Aidan, he had been pure black...

And she had never felt so scared in her life...

The blue she was seeing was calming, with a hint of sadness. Carina couldn't look away even when the woman stepped out of hiding.

Brown eyes grew wide when she saw the woman with blue hair and blue eyes, but looking extremely similar to Carina.

While she couldn't really agree that they looked identical, Carina could say they looked related, sisters even.

"...Vulpe..." Lucas spoke above a whisper before Damien made his comment. Lucas shot his brother a look, before turning back to the woman who he once loved.

His stance was relaxed, but his voice was tense. "What are you doing here?"

Lucas suddenly felt a mix of emotions inside of him the moment Vulpe had stepped into their sight. Part of him wanted to take her in his arms, while another part wanted get angry, and then there was another part that wanted to walk away.

His hands were in fits, but only because he didn't know what to do with himself.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Blueblood
Admin
Vulpe Blueblood

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:04 am

"Came to see why you've been looking for me... I see why now." Vulpe said as she looked at Lucas for a brief second before her gaze went back to Carina. She took a few steps further, but made sure she was still far from them. She had no intention to fight, but how Damien was looking at her, she didn't know what to expect.

"I'd stop moving if I were you."

Vulpe looked at Damien and sent him a glare as her eyes glowed a bit. "I'm not coming anywhere near you, so relax. I'm not in the mood for your threats. Especially when it's your fault that I had to come out of hiding." She retorted which made Damien growl at her.

He was like a wolf now. Last time she saw Damien he was more of a thinker before an attacker. But now he rather fight before thinking. She hated it.

And Damien must've heard that, cause before she knew it, he was in her face.

"What did you just call me?"

Vulpe stood still and glared at him. "You're just proving me right."

Damien growled at her remark and immediately went for an attack. But he did not once touch her, next thing he knew, he was the one on the ground with a broken arm and a hell in his lower stomach.

Vulpe had used her speed she had learned for moments like these, she immediately grabbed his arm and broke it before throwing him up in the air and kicking him down on the ground. Her boot's heel stabbing him as he landed. She was nothing like they had ever seen. She was faster, colder, and not to mention, darker.

"And this is the one thing I didn't want to do! Seriously, you two are the reason I'm here right now and you want to fight me?" Vulpe hissed, baring her fangs before kicking Damien back to Carina.

Once he was far from her again, she took a deep breath. Though her eyes stayed on Carina and Damien. As she was refusing to look at Lucas.. It would hurt to look at him. But she knew what he was doing.. She couldn't bear to see the hurt in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carina Percy

Carina Percy

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:32 am

"Came to see why you've been looking for me... I see why now."

Carina tensed when Vulpe turned her blue eyes to her. They had hoped for help and answers if they ever found Vulpe, but this wasn't what she had been expecting.

The woman felt so... cold. She almost wondered if it had been worth it to look for her.

Before Carina could figure out how to mentally react, Damien released her and went after Vulpe.

"Damien!" she weakly cried out, holding her injured arm close to her.

When he attack, Carina couldn't keep up with what happened and was suddenly seeing Damien on the ground, his arm broken and Vulpe holding him down with her foot. Fear went through Carina as she looked at the woman before her.

She was nothing like Lucas talked about. Was this even the same woman?

When Vulpe kicked Damien back to her, Carina gasped as she moved to him.

"Damien? Damien, are you okay?"

Lucas cursed a little at his brother's hotheadedness. He was still riled up from the fight.

"If you had come sooner, then maybe this meeting would be going differently," Lucas stated, noticing she wasn't look at him, even when he spoke.

He took a step towards her as he spoke. "You know we need your help... You're the only one that knows anything about Aidan..."
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Blueblood
Admin
Vulpe Blueblood

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:45 am

Vulpe stiffened when Lucas spoke Aidan's name. She looked more away from Lucas, not even looking at the other two now. "If I had come sooner, I'd be dead." Vulpe said before she went quiet, not answering Lucas' Aidan statement. He had no idea what Aidan had done to her.. And it was none of his business of what she found out while being with him.

She walked forward, ignoring Lucas now. She walked to Carina and squatted down to her level. Up close Carina could she how beautiful she was. And Vulpe could see the same. The pure innocence of Carina was gorgeous.. She almost envied her.

Damien went to get up to get her away from Carina, But Vulpe sent one glance at him and he immediately backed off. He didn't really want to fight after what she did to me.. Plus he needed to cool down. He would end up hurting Carina at this point. Not to mention his arm was healing.

Vulpe looked back at Carina and lifted her hand to touch her face. She caressed it as she stared at the young girl before her. Her eyes were almost soft, but before Carina could get swept away by her eyes. Vulpe suddenly pulled her hand away and bit her wrist. She then grabbed Carina by the back of her head and forced her mouth on her wrist.

She forced Carina to drink her blood before she forcefully pulled away and stood up. Immediately Carina's wounds were healed. "There, now they won't have to worry over you." She spoke. She knew Carina was probably the type to not like being forced to healed unnaturally, but Vulpe didn't care right now. All she could smell was that girl's blood, and if she hadn't done that, Carina would be dead.

Vulpe backed up as she watched the girl stare at her in disgust before she heard a growl come from behind her. It was Lucas' time to now get mad at her it seemed. Vulpe didn't look at him, just turned her head slightly.

"Oh? Was I not suppose to help her?" She asked coldly.. She was pushing him.
Back to top Go down
Carina Percy

Carina Percy

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:13 am

Carina's heart quickened when Vulpe walked to her. She felt her breath caught in her throat when the vampiress crouched down in front of her.

At seeing Vulpe up close, she could see a level of maturity and power she would never reach. How could people ever compare the two of them?

She felt her cool hand on her cheek, making Carina feel a little calmer. The gesture was almost comforting as she gazed into the eyes of the older woman. When Vulpe removed her hand, Carina blinked in surprise, before realizing too late what she was doing.

"No-!" Vulpe held Carina against her wrist, forcing her to taste the vampire blood.

Carina struggled, but Vulpe was too strong that she felt like she barely moved. Tears hit the corner of her eyes before she could stop them. Her fatigue was fading and her wounds were healing.

The moment Vulpe released her, Carina spit out what little blood she could, wiping her mouth vigorously. Her stomach churned as she glared at Vulpe in disgust. Lucas' growl reached her ears,

"Help?!" she spoke up, before Lucas could say a word.

Standing up, she glared hard at the woman before her. "I wasn't even that badly wounded! You could have at least asked me if I was okay with drinking your blood! How do you call that helping? Helping would be us talking about Aidan and how to stop him, not forcing me to drink your blood!" she said, throwing her hands behind her.

Suddenly, her hands glowed purple, just before a light shot out of them and hit the tree behind her. The tree erupted into flames.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Blueblood
Admin
Vulpe Blueblood

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Vulpe didn't look at Carina when she got up and started to yell at her. She listened as her gaze landed on a tree. She let her finish, and when she did, a light shot out of Carina's hands and onto a tree. It erupted in flames. This made Vulpe closed her eyes and let out a breath. This girl really thought it was all about helping her, huh?

And before Carina could say anything else, Vulpe shot her a very cold, and cruel glare before she suddenly back handed her. Which caused Carina to fall a few feet from Vulpe. It was a bit too strong of a slap, but Vulpe didn't care now. She didn't want to hurt the girl, but she was annoying her. She looked at the girl who now looked upon her not only disgust, but surprised.

"Listen here, I didn't just do it to heal you. Your blood was stinking up this place and if I hadn't had done that.. You'd be dead right now. Cause unlike the brothers you hang with, I don't mind killing a few humans." Vulpe said as her eyes narrowed into a cruel, frightening glare. "And I refuse to help you. I only came here to tell you three to leave me alone and keep my damn name out of your mouths." Vulpe hissed.

Damien was gonna attack Vulpe for hitting Carina, but the moment he saw the cold glare that Vulpe processed his eyes widened.. She turned her humanity off. That was the only way she'd act like this. There was no vampire who didn't have their humanity on and still gave a look like that.

"Lucas, her humanity's off!" Damien yelled at him before he put his arm back in place, yelling as he did. He then stood up and went on defensive. "Vulpe, you need to help us. He is after Carina for a reason we don't know. If you're afraid he is after you, he isn't. He said nothing about you during this fight."

The moment Damien yelled about Humanity, Vulpe froze. Was he really that dumb? She let out a little growl. "My humanity isn't off you fucking idiot. It went whe-," Vulpe stopped herself, "I'm not explaining myself." Vulpe said before she looked down at Carina.. She wanted to mouth sorry to her, but she needed to teach the two men a lesson. Cause it seemed they were going to come after her now.

Better take care of Carina before she sees all of this. And with a swift move, Vulpe was now in front of her. She smirked at her before she suddenly kicked her in the head. She kicked her just enough to knock her out. And the moment she did she heard Damien's vicious growl. But he did not attack, he knew he couldn't.

"Carina!!"

Damien wanted to attack, but he knew he would only fuel Vulpe. So the moment she looked away from them, he looked at Lucas and mouthed at him to do something. Cause after all, that was his wife still.
Back to top Go down
Carina Percy

Carina Percy

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:49 am

Carina jumped when the tree behind burst into flames. Looking behind her, she stared wide-eyed. Did she do that? What was going on?

Turning back to Vulpe, she froze at the cold look she gave her. Before she could blink, Vulpe back slapped her. Carina let out a shout of pain and surprise as she fell back. Breathing heavily, she held her cheek, her eyes getting more wet from tears. Looking back at the blue haired woman, the brunette looked at her with shock.

What the? Why did she do that?

At Vulpe's comment about, Carina shrank back. Vulpe drank humans? And she didn't want to help? This wasn't the woman she had expected, everything about her was nothing like what Lucas had told her. The cruel look she gave her made her start to shake.

"But..." Carina sat up a little, trying to ignore the stinging of her cheek.

Before she could finish her thought, Damien shouted about Vulpe having her humanity switched off. Could that be it?

She flinched when she heard Damien put his arm back into place. He tried to make Vulpe see reason for helping them, but it didn't seem like she cared.

Carina didn't remove her eyes from Vulpe, not sure what the woman would do next. When their eyes connected, Carina had to fight to not look away.

In a split second, Vulpe was right in front of her, causing her to gasp and jump. Carina caught the smirk before Vulpe suddenly kicked her in the head, leaving her in darkness.

In a swift movement, Lucas was in front of Vulpe, staring her down. "Everything you've done has been uncalled for, Vulpe," he growled in a low voice.

He had seen Damien's mouthing and had decided to do something even before his brother urged him to. Vulpe had been his wife and part of him felt everything that had been happening had been his fault.

"If you're not going to explain yourself to him, explain it to me then..." he almost whispered to her, his gaze softening just a little. "Do you truly feel you don't owe me that much?"

Slowly, he reached his hand up to her cheek, letting a little of his emotion to be shown to her. The anger, the hurt, the feeling of wanting to understand...

Even the love he still felt for her...

"Please... Lynette..." His voice was softer and his gaze looked at her as if she was the only person in the world. "If you know something about how she looks like you... at least tell us that..."
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Blueblood
Admin
Vulpe Blueblood

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 1:06 am

Vulpe froze a little when Lucas popped up in front of her. She had no idea he was going to act so fast. Her eyes stared at his chest. He was still taller than her. And the moment she heard him whisper to her, her eyes lifted up to look at him. Immediately regretting it the moment she did.

She saw his look which caused her to cringe a little. He then asked her if she really felt like she didn't owe him anything. She was going to turn away from him, but his hand caressed her cheek. And before she could fight him off, he used his power to show her what he was feeling. Before he knew it, the hard exterior Vulpe was holding faded a little.

Then he called her Lynnette, the special nickname he gave her after knowing all about her. She was almost swept away by it, but suddenly flashes of what Aidan had done to her came to her mind. This made her back away from him, forcing his hand off of her. But... it wasn't fast enough.

Lucas was able to see just a little bit of what Aidan had done to her. He was able to see why Vulpe disappeared. What did he see?

He saw how Aidan kidnapped her, and held her hostage. The last image she saw was Vulpe bloodied and weakened screaming for Aidan to stop. Of course Vulpe had no idea she had done this. It was a power that recently came to her after a full moon. This was the second time it had been activated.

"Don't call me that.." Vulpe hissed, backing more away from him. Though she couldn't back up anymore as a tree came from nowhere and blocked her. Her blue hair fell in front of her face as she continued to glare at Lucas. Though the glare was weak and looked like she was just trying to push him away..

She was scared. Scared of telling him. She knew, she knew everything, but she didn't want Aidan after her again. But she had to.. Vulpe looked at Damien before her eyes suddenly turned red. And next thing Damien knew, her and Lucas could no longer be seen.

"I can't tell you." Vulpe suddenly spoke out.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Savino

Lucas Savino

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:04 am

Lucas almost had the Vulpe he knew back. Someone who he knew cared and would help him. A small thing of hope filled him when he saw the hard exterior begin to fade.

Then she backed away, but not before something flashed in his mind's eye. As he worked to comprehend what he was seeing, Lucas dropped his hand to his side.

As fast as the images appeared, they were gone, but the last one left a permanent scarring on his heart.

"Lyne-"

"Don't call me that.."
Vulpe hissed, causing him to stop himself.

He watched her back up into the tree, feeling unsure of how to proceed. Feelings that had been buried deep for almost a century. Seeing her there before him, Lucas wanted to take her into his arms and hold her til she finally felt safe again.

He hardly noticed when she glanced away from him. He didn't even notice her eyes changing colors for he kept seeing her as the victim that Aidan made her be.

"I can't tell you."

He took a step towards her, his eyes never leaving hers. "Please... you're safe now... Lynette..."

He made it to her and brushed her hair out of her face. "Don't run anymore... please."

Without thinking about it, he engulfed her into his arms, his face buried in her beautiful blue hair.

"Come home..." he whispered into her hair, taking in her scent and her body against his.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Blueblood
Admin
Vulpe Blueblood

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:47 am

Vulpe looked at him as he told her she was safe. She immediately shook her head. No she wasn't, she was never safe as long as Aidan lived. She went to move away from him as he brushed her hair, but she couldn't move. Her needs were taking over, and her needs wanted him, wanted him to save her.. God why did he have to do this to her?

Vulpe turned away just a little when he asked her not to run anymore. "I can-" Vulpe gasped a little as she felt him take her into his arms. Causing her to shake a little. He then told her to come home, causing tears to fill up her eyes.

Just then, Lucas saw everything Aidan had done to her after she disappeared. How he tortured her, how he raped her, and how he made sure every time she was pregnant he would take care of it. And the scene of her begging him to leave her alone was when he took her in the most violent ways...

Vulpe was hung against the ceiling, bruised, scratched, naked, and near death.

The scene then skipped to where she was able to snap his neck. It showed her transformation to who she was today before she ran off. Thus telling Lucas she had been on the run ever since. And this was the first time Vulpe was seeing the images as well. So when they stopped, she gasped loud and fell against the tree a little.

Her eyes looked wide in shock.. What kind of power was that? She only had the invisible spell. She looked at him again as tears fell down her cheeks. "Now do you see why I can't? Do you want to put Carina in danger?! Do you want our daught-." She suddenly covered her mouth and looked away from Lucas.

Carina wasn't their daughter.. She never was. But she was the incarnation of their daughter. But instead of looking like the both of them, Carina looked like Vulpe.. It was the reason she wanted to stay out of this.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Savino

Lucas Savino

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Lucas' arms tightened around Vulpe as he saw what Aidan had done to her. It angered him, chilled him to the bone...

He lifted his head to look down at her, his eyes filled with compassion and sorrow. At the mention of Carina being their daughter his eyes widened, causing him to look towards Carina and his brother.

"What are you saying?" he asked, looking back down at Vulpe.

"She's already in danger, Lynette. Aidan has already come after her?"

Caressing her cheek, he leaned his forehead against hers. "We need your help. You're the only one who knows anything about Aidan and why he's after Carina.... Please, Lynette... I need you..."

Without giving her time to respond, he closed the gap between them and kissed her lips. Holding her close to him, he filled the kiss with the passion that had been locked inside him.

When she struggled a little against him, Lucas pinned her against the tree, refusing to break their kiss just yet.

Did she even know how much he missed her? How badly he had wanted to hold her again?

--

Carina groaned a little, waking up. Moving to sit up, she placed a hand on her head, right where Vulpe had kicked her. The pain was already fading because of the vampire blood in her.

"That was a little much..." she mumbled, before sitting up fully, only for her head to smack into something.

"Ouch!/Shit!"

Carina fell back onto the ground, holding her forehead. "Owowowowwww..."

Opening one eye, she watched as Damien helped her sit back up. "Has anyone told you that you have a head that's like a brick?" she mumbled, rubbing her forehead.

"What happened? Where's Lucas and Vulpe?" Carina asked as she looked around and realized they were alone now.

Back to top Go down
Vulpe Blueblood
Admin
Vulpe Blueblood

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 11:19 pm

"I'm not saying anything.." Vulpe protested, she was already too much in danger now. She shouldn't even have been here long. She closed her eyes as she lowered her head when he spoke about Carina already being in danger. Vulpe even flinched a little at him placing his hand on her cheek. Blue eyes slowly looking up at him when his forehead went against hers.

He pleaded for her to tell him, but all she could do was shake her head no. No matter how much she wanted to tell him, she couldn't.. If Aidan found out she had helped them, he would do worse than he already had done. And she didn't want that... Not again.

Though before she could think anymore of it, Lucas kissed her without any warning. Her blue eyes widened as she stood there in shock. It took her a moment to realize what was happening, so when she realized it, she immediately struggled against him.

Her hands gripped his shirt hard when he pinned her against the tree. Tears immediately falling down her cheeks as he refused to let her go. Her eyes closed shut as she did one more struggle attempt before she melted into the kiss a little. Her whole body shook while tears fell down her cheeks.

Yes she still loved him, and yes she still needed him, but she was afraid of hurting him. This was going to put him more in danger.. And she didn't want it. So maybe she could use that power from before? Maybe she could show him what she knew?

And just as she thought that, her thoughts immediately went to who and what Carina was. Why Aidan wanted her.. Why she was so important. And these thoughts immediately went into Aidan's head.

Aidan wanted Carina for she was Vulpe and Lucas' reincarnation of their daughter. Cursed to look like Vulpe. But she lived due to she wasn't born with blue hair. Something happened but she was also born as a witch. Aidan wants Carina for she holds powers to destroy him..

Once the thoughts stopped, Vulpe's other power disappeared too. Revealing her and Lucas kissing.

----

"Agh! Ow!" Damien suddenly shouted as he hit heads with Carina. "Jesus, Carina!" Damien groaned before he looked down at her. He then moved to help her up. "I was said to be hard headed." Damien joked as he pulled her onto her feet.

Damien then looked around to see where Vulpe and Lucas went, they were no where. They had disappeared from his sight and he hadn't been able to find him. "I don't know, I think Vulpe did something.. Cause they were there and then they were gone." Damien said as he continued to look around.

He held Carina close to him as he looked. He continued to look until Vulpe and Lucas suddenly appeared by the tree again.. And this time, they were kissing. Which made his eyes widened.

"Well... they're back." Damien said as he examined the situation. It seemed Lucas had caused the kiss, cause it was Vulpe who was crying and pinned against the tree. Though the kiss didn't last much longer after Vulpe saw they could see them.

----

Vulpe opened her eyes once the information to Lucas was given. And when she did, she noticed Carina and Damien looking at them both. This caused her eyes to widen before she pushed Lucas away. Her back suddenly turning towards Carina and Damien. While her side was facing Lucas now..

She needed to get it together..

"You have your information now..." Vulpe said, her voice weak and soft.. It was clear he got to her. But it still showed how scared she was.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Savino

Lucas Savino

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:52 am

Carina's heart skipped a beat when Damien held her close to him. "Oh! Are you okay?" she asked, turning to him, looking over the areas she knew he had gotten hurt in earlier.

Ah... all healed, I don't know why I keep asking... She thought, feeling slightly embarrassed for forgetting the fact that he would heal fast.

When he mentioned that they were back, she turned her head to see Vulpe pull away from Lucas. "What... what just happened?" she whispered to Damien, not understanding how the couple was suddenly back.

Lucas kept his eyes on Vulpe, his eyes searching hers. Without saying a word, he held his hand out to her, wanting her to take it.

"You don't have to be alone... please..." He spoke softly to her, desperately wanting her back in his arms.

"Please... don't run anymore... Come home..."

He loved her, he needed her with him. The thought of not knowing where she was tore him a part once... He didn't think he could go through it again.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Blueblood
Admin
Vulpe Blueblood

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:14 am

"I have no idea... But maybe it's a good thing?" Damien whispered back before he looked at Carina. "How about we get out of here? I don't think he can accomplish much with both of us here staring at them." He said before he picked Carina up.

"I know you hate it when I do this, but forgive me this one time? Lucas is the only one who could get Vulpe on our side. And you know how much that girl means to him. He'll meet us back at your house." Damien said with a small smirk.

"Again, forgive me." Damien said before he suddenly rushed off to Carina's house.

----

The moment Vulpe sensed that Damien was gone, was when she finally looked at Lucas. She then looked at his hand. "Where is home exactly? Cause I don't have one." Vulpe asked as she continued to look at his hand. It was clear she was trying to get her guard up again, but she was kind of failing. She let out a sigh and finally looked up at him.

"I'm not the same woman you were married to Lucas.. I won't be taking orders lightly. I'll help you three, but on my terms. I refuse to be caught again. So I will be hiding at Carina's house until all of this is over." Vulpe said before she saw him cringe a little.

"I don't give a damn if Carina isn't going to like it. She isn't the one who will be killed first if Aidan finds out I'm here. And I refuse to go back.. So if your brother or Carina betray me, I'll betray them. No ifs, ands, or buts." Vulpe demanded as she stood there, tears filling up her eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Savino

Lucas Savino

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:11 am

Carina bit her bottom lip lightly at his comment. "Bu-" she started, but was cut off when Damien picked her up in his arms.

Her arms quickly went around his neck, before she gave him a look. Even though he knew how much she hated and how it could make her a little nauseous, he still did it anyways.

Before she could speak her mind, he told her once again to forgive him and she knew he was going to take off. Quickly, she laid her head on the crook of his neck and held herself tightly too him.

Please don't let me get sick... You're making up for this later, Damien! She thought, hoping the last part reached his mind, just before she felt the rush of him speeding to her house.

--

"With me," Lucas quickly and confidently said. "Home is with me."

He refused to lower his hand, wanting her to willingly take it. At her demands though, about staying at Carina's, he cringed a little.

A sigh left him at her next words. "They won't betray you... I won't let them," he promised her, stepping closer to her.

"Just... promise not to run, stay with us, even if it seems impossible. Don't leave us. Don't leave me again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fated Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting   The Fated Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fated Meeting
Page 1 of 1