Mysticus Camm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you? Friend or Foe?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) Empty
PostSubject: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:49 am

Anna needed a break from all the registering, it had taken all day and she needed to sit down. As soon as she sat down, she thought about what she could do and curled her legs up onto the couch before she pulled out her sketch pad and pencil and started sketching some of the people in the room. Her eyes kept flicking to the person she was sketching before darting back to her sketch pad to add in an extra detail she might have missed.
Back to top Go down
Carina Percy

Carina Percy

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:55 am

Carina entered the sub, looking around. She didn't know where Sebastion, but she figured she would see him later. She had gotten almost everything done with registering, just had to do one more thing... but she really needed a break...

She walked further into the sub and saw Anna sitting on one of the couches, drawing. "Hey, An!" She said, coming over to her, before sitting down next to her on the couch. "Who are you drawing?" She whispered, glancing at the sketch book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:37 am

Anna glanced over at Carina with a small grin on her face, "That guy right there." She said pointing him out with her pencil. The man in question was sitting on another couch watching t.v., "And I'm almost done." She added with a little wink at Carina before focusing back on her sketch, "So finish registering yet?" She asked after a moment as she flicked another look at her subject.
Back to top Go down
Carina Percy

Carina Percy

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:43 am

Carina glanced at the man before looking back at the picture. "Whoa... I'll never get how you get everything in just a short time looking at them...." She said, softly, before sighing at her question.

"Not yet, just one more thing I got to do. What about you? Are you done?" She asked, curiously, before pulling out her phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:51 am

Anna laughed under her breath, "I don't have every detail but I like to see how much I can add in." She said with a shrug before she finally finished and set the sketch down on her lap before looking at Carina. "And to answer your question, I finished registering and needed to relax. Plus its always good to practice drawing." She said with a shrug. "I think registering is one of the worst things.....too much paperwork." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Carina Percy

Carina Percy

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:58 am

Carina slumped her shoulders. "Yes, yes it is. I'd be done by now... but the last thing I need to get done was in a meeting with another teacher..." She said, before replying to a text. "My dad is asking how it's going." She added, before putting her phone up.

"I reeeeally hope college goes well! I'm hoping it's better than high school. It would be sooo cool to get a part in the show this semester... my freshmen year here would be great!" She said, smiling as she thought about being on the stage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:06 am

Anna nodded in understanding before her phone went off and she checked it to see a text from her dad, "Speaking of dads." She muttered under her breath. Shooting Carina an apologetic smile, she texted a quick eelly to him and put it away, "He wanted to know the same thing, I'm sure you'll get the part in a play hun! You are such a great actress, you always have been." She said encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Carina Percy

Carina Percy

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:15 am

Carina smiled. "Thanks, An... Just hope I don't blow it..." She said, before sighing.

"Hey... have you seen Colette around? I can't remember if she said she was registering today or not." She said, blanking on what Colette told them. "Well... if not today she still has some time." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:54 am

Anna raised her eyebrow at Carina, "You won't." She said with a wink at her as she leaned back against the couch. "I haven't seen her I hope she remembers though." She added with a little laugh. "I still can't believe I'm the cheerleading captain...I thought for sure someone else would get it." She said eventually as she watched a group of kids come in and make their way to the foosball courts.
Back to top Go down
Carina Percy

Carina Percy

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:01 am

Carina smiled at her friend's confidence in her. "I can give her a text?" She suggested, curious about where their friend was.

She let out a scoff. "Please, An, you were the best one in high school and you're the best one here! It's not a surprise at all." She said, smiling. "You've got all of the right moves for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:07 am

Anna chuckled and shook her head, "Hardly I've made plenty of mistakes, I even broke a toe cause I landed wrong once." She added as she remembered how that had happened, it had been a miracle her whole foot hadn't broken. "Yeah why don't you text her....that way if she did forget, she'll hopefully still have some time to register." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Carina Percy

Carina Percy

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:14 am

Carina winced at the memory. "Yeah... I remember that.... And this is why I didn't do much cheer leading... unless you needed someone..." She said, before pulling out her phone.

"Aaaand sent! We'll see how fast she replies." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:27 am

Anna nodded, "I don't blame you...some girl broke her arm once. I mean granted one of the girls who held her let go on purpose but still." She said with a shudder. Breaking her toe had been one lf the worst things ever and yet that had been one of the few times her dad came out of his work shell to make sure she was a right. Anna chcukled, "Knowing her it won't take too long." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Carina Percy

Carina Percy

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:48 pm

Carina shivered at the mention of the girl who broke her arm... and more so when it was mentioned that the one who held her let her go on purpose.... "Aaaand that is why cheer leading is not my thing..." She stated, before smiling at Anna's chuckling.

"So, I never got to hear what you've done all summer." She said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)   Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Registering Sucks (Tag: Carina)
Page 1 of 1