Mysticus Camm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you? Friend or Foe?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Savino

Lucas Savino

Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)} Empty
PostSubject: Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)}   Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)} EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Lucas walked up the front porch steps of the very same house he grew up in... Back in the eighteen-hundreds...

His eyes looked up at the house that he had not been back to in years. George Savino had been living in the house for fifty years after his wife died, until passing away in his sleep. The man was ninety-five when he passed, what Lucas almost saw as too young of an age to die at...

George had "left" the house to Lucas and Damien in his Will... Even though the house actually still belonged to the brothers. George was the last relative that really knew about Damien and Lucas' secret... The man had never told his children or his grandchildren...

Lucas took a deep breath as he came to the door. He slid the key into the lock and unlocked the door, before opening the door. He took a step into the house, looking around.

Everything looked the same...

He stepped further in, before his mind was reminded of the day he had come back from the Civil War...

And she was waiting there...

Lucas and Damien were coming home from the war... The Union won, while the Confederacy had lost... The brothers were beaten and bruised, but were thanking the Lord for being alive and returning home.

"Do you think she's still here?" Lucas asked his brother, as he stared up at their families house.

Damien scoffed at his brother. "Believe me, Lucas, with how many letters you two have written one another, I would not be surprised if she as your wedding already planned." He reassured him, slapping him on the back.

Lucas winced a little. "Hmm... you think so?" He asked, smiling, before they made their way up the porch and into the house.

Lucas was the first one in and almost stopped when he saw her... Dressed in a light pink dress, her blue hair cascading down her back...

She was like an angel that had been there to greet him home...
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Blueblood
Admin
Vulpe Blueblood

PostSubject: Re: Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)}   Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)} EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Vulpe had been waiting for this day, waiting for the day she would meet the handsome man who helped her during the war. She had been so excited she wore a dress that had been given to her by Lucas Savino. For the moment she had received the beautiful, light pink dress she had vowed to only wear it for his eyes only. She wanted him to be the first one that saw her in it. It was only fair that way. Why would she show it off while he wasn't around? To her that felt a bit tacky. So when the moment came to wear the beautiful dress, she immediately asked the girls to help her put it on. Vulpe then proceeded to wear her hair a little bit differently, part of it was pulled back with a rose in her hair. Her hair was still below her bottom like always, but it had a bit of waviness to it. Due to the wonderful care she had been putting it through for this day.

Once Vulpe was finished and was all ready for Mr. Savino, she sat by her window, waiting in excitement to finally meet the man she had grew to love once again. Every time she saw a carriage or a car, she immediately stood up, only to sit back down when it wasn't Lucas. But the smile never faded, she kept waiting and waiting, until finally the ride she had been waiting for came. Out stepped Lucas Savino and his brother, Damien, causing the young girl to immediately lift out of her seat and giggle as she turned to the two maids. "He's here!" She laughed as she ran out of the room, shouting that they were here. Which gave everyone a good laugh, happy to see the lady excited.

Vulpe hurried down the stares before standing by them, her hand on the railing as her smile widened, waiting for them to open the door. And when the door did open, Vulpe gripped the railing harder. Her heart nearly stopped when she saw who was the first one to enter. She watched how his eyes met hers, and immediately her face started to glow. "Lucas." She gasped before taking one more step off the stair she was on, before running towards him and hugging him immediately. Vulpe then moved away to look up at him with a gleam in her eyes, and a smile that said a thousand things.

Her hand gently went to brush through his hair as her eyes continued to stare into his. "It is so good to see you again, I am so happy you made it back safe and sound." She said gently, before giggling a little. Though, the more she looked at him, the more tears of joy started to stream down his face. When she noticed she was crying, she laughed even more. "Oh happy day, this is the happiest day of my life." Vulpe laughed as she looked down as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticuscammrp.forumotion.com
Lucas Savino

Lucas Savino

PostSubject: Re: Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)}   Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)} EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 pm

When the angel ran into his arms and hugged him, Lucas almost forgot how his arms worked. He hugged her back, before she moved away to look at him. He had to smile at the smile she was radiating. He couldn't believe the tears that started to fall from her enchanting blue eyes. Her laughter reminded him of sweet bells as she laughed.

When she looked down, blushing, he slipped his hand gently onto her cheek, causing her to look back up at him as he wiped her tears. "Thank you for welcoming me home..." He said, softly, before he leaned down closer to her, before gently pressing his lips against hers in a sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Blueblood
Admin
Vulpe Blueblood

PostSubject: Re: Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)}   Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)} EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:37 am

When Lucas had lifted his hand to wipe her tears, Vulpe couldn't help but laugh. The way he touched her even made her heart flutter. In a way she couldn't believe that she was right next to him, feeling his touch. She had gotten so use to just picturing it in her mind, and reading his letters that for her, this all seemed like a dream. When he thanked her, she went to say that she was very welcome, but suddenly his lips pressed onto her, causing her eyes to widen. It took her a second to register what had happened, but when she registered it, she immediately kissed him back. Her hand lifting to caress his cheek. Though, the more she kept kissing him, the more she wanted more. But they were in front of others, and she could hear them giggling, talking, and a few cheering before saying ow to the women that hit them. It made her laugh during the kiss. She knew that they needed to stop now, but she didn't want to be the one to pull away.

But magically, they both pulled away at the same time, causing her to smile wider. Her eyes telling him how much she liked the kiss, before turning when she heard Damien's voice.

"Wow, he comes back and he gets a kiss, while I just get nothing!" Damien sad, clearly joking with everyone. He took a moment to look at Lucas' girl, smiling gently at the way he saw how good they looked at each other, and how Lucas looked at her. It was like something he never saw before. "It is a pleasure seeing you again Miss. Vulpe. Were you treated well while my brother and I were gone?" He asked, bowing a little.

When Damien had said a joke, Vulpe immediately laugh before curtsying when she saw him bow to her. "It is a pleasure seeing you as well Mr. Damien, and I was treated like a princess, your family is unbelievably kind and warming. I am very thankful to have been sent here." Vulpe said, leaning over a little more, showing even more thanks before standing up straight to look back at Damien, before slowly looking at Lucas and bowing to him as well, thanking him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Savino

Lucas Savino

PostSubject: Re: Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)}   Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)} EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:36 am

It felt amazing when his angel kissed him back. He wanted to ignore the sounds around them, but knew they couldn't. He couldn't help but smile more when they both pulled away at the same time.

Though, he was already missing her lips....

He turned to look at Damien as he joked about getting nothing while he got a kiss. "Well, Damien, I'm sure Bridgette has your favorite Apple Pie waiting for you in the kitchen." He said, joking back, with a smile.

He turned to look at Vulpe when she curtsied at his brother. He smiled at her, before looking up and catching the eyes of his parents, who both looked proud of the girl who had come into their lives.

Sure, the blue hair was a little strange at first, but she won all of the hearts of the household before too long. He turned back in time to see Vulpe curtsy to him, in which he gave a bow in return.

Knowing the others wanted to talk to him and his brother, but wanting to get away with Vulpe at the same time, he nodded to Damien. "Damien, why don't you tell the family about everything? I'd like to take a look around the place to see if anything has changed." He said, before turning to Vulpe with a bow. "I would be honored if you would accompany me, Miss Vulpe." He said, before offering his arm to her.

He smiled more when she said yes, before she took his arm. Damien gave him a glare, before proceeding to talk with the family, as Lucas and Vulpe went out into the gardens, for some time alone...

He took her over by his favorite oak tree, with the bench underneath it. He sat her on the bench, before sitting next to her himself. When she opened her mouth to speak, he quieted her with a finger to her lips, before covering her sweet lips with is own.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Blueblood
Admin
Vulpe Blueblood

PostSubject: Re: Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)}   Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)} EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:01 am

Vulpe was a bit shocked that Lucas had asked her to accompany him, she even blushed as she placed a hand over heart. Even though a little part was saying no, due to the fact she was feeling a bit shy, the overwhelming feeling of wanting to be alone with him was to great. She couldn't say no. "I would love to." She said sweetly as she gently grabbed his arm and walked away with them. But not wanting to be rude, she turned around to face the others and gently waved to them, before looking forward and walking with him toward the gardens. And when they got there, she let him sit her down. Vulpe looked at him and smiled, she was about to speak when he put his fingers to her lips and proceeded to kiss her once more.

This time Vulpe went completely into the kiss. Her hand gently grabbing his hand. Though, while this was going on, she could feel a sensation go throughout her body, causing her to blush. This sensation kept sending chills down her spine, which made her puff her chest up a little. It was a feeling she wasn't use to. Something she never felt before, and the more it grew the more she crossed her lower legs. But, when she finally realized what the feeling was, her eyes widened as she blushed even more and gently pulled away and looked down. Which made her immediately feel bad, knowing she probably made him feel like he had done something bad. "I, I am sorry, it is just.. I felt weird, and am not use to such feelings inside of me.." Vulpe said quietly, feeling a bit embarrassed and a bit upset at herself for pulling away. All she could hope was that Lucas wasn't going to take it all in the wrong way.

"I am sorry.." Vulpe whispered once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Savino

Lucas Savino

PostSubject: Re: Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)}   Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)} EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:31 am

Lucas pulled her a little closer to him as they kissed. He felt her face was warm against his fingertips as lips moved with hers. He was surprised when she suddenly pulled back, making him wonder what he had done wrong all of a sudden.

When she started to apologizing, he was felt better, but he still felt at fault. He moved to kneel down in front of her, taking her hands. "No, I am the one who should be apologizing. I... I have dreamed of you and your kiss for so long... I was moving too fast, so please, forgive me." He said, bowing his head on her hands.

He didn't want to push her away from him, he had been telling the truth when he said he had been dreaming of her and her kiss... Of her sweet smile, her gentle and fun laugh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)}   Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)} Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything I do... Reminds me of you... {Tag: Vulpe (FLASHBACK)}
Page 1 of 1